Friday, May 13

Made My Day

Yesterday CLS showed up at the house that I am babysitting at with flowers and a ticket to his graduation!

We had plans to hang out by the pool and just relax because the kids were at school. When I answered the door he pulled out flowers from behind his back and I was so shocked and happy!

We got into a 3 hour long fight/talk about things that had been bugging me and why I was so mad all the time.

This is the first time he has boughten me flowers and they were so perfect, I had mentioned how cliche I thought red roses were and these were the perfect flowers.

And even though we had talked about his graduation, I wasn't sure I was really invited, it is a family event and would be a big step for me be invited. I had actually already ordered my dress so the ticket was a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment