Wednesday, March 30

Pool Day

Pool Day

It is finally that time of year, where we tend to lay out before class, after class, and yes even during class (such as today!).

Also seeing bikini strings are totally normal under a shirt when we actually choose to attend class.

Today I had a test/quiz in my first class that actually went about 100 times better then I expected. Then in my next class we were getting our test back and I did not want to stay!

Once she handed our test back Cam slipped out, totally sly and undetected. Then Jeff was going and if it wasnt for me he would have been totally stealth. But I blew it. The class started laughing. It was bad. But not as bad as class would be!

Now we are just tanning by the pool before the gym and studying for my last test.

I also need to do laundry and pack.

And a study date with C and J. I am pretty sure I am in love with C, or J. Or both.
This shall be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment