Tuesday, February 8

Whats In My School Bag

Whats In My School Bag

  1. 5 Star Notebooks. Over the years I have grown to adore these. They are simple and perfect size for my classes and taking notes.
  2. Headphones. In case I end up at the library.
  3. My iPhone. I never go anywhere with out it.
  4. My Lilly planner. It is my world. I am completely lost without it. It has my entire life/schedule in it.
  5. My Lilly or Starbucks tumblr. Lilly has yet to come out with a cold tumblr, so I have settled for Starbucks, and yes the christmas one! It makes me happier. I am dependent on coffee and ice tea so I always have it with me at school.
  6. My pen bag. Mine is actually a jcrew one and it keeps all my pens, pencils, postits, advil, highlighters, calculates, clickers etc. Anything I need for school. It is my savior.
  7. Staedtler pens. I didnt get these till last semester, but my friends have been using them for years. The are perfect for my obsessive color coordination of everything from my notes to my planner and I swear they make my handwriting better.
  8. My brown Longchamp. Perfect school bag, just perfect bag all around. It fits everything I need and so durable.
  9. Emergen C. I always have one or two in my bag for days I am just not feeling well. Add them to OJ and they are a perfect savior. especially for the morning after a long night.
  10. My keys. And my favorite Coach whale keychain.
  11. My wallet. I love my wallet. It is perfect for everything I need.
  12. Blistex. I always have one or two in my bag and apply them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment