Tuesday, February 8

Mason Jar Maddness

I love love love love mason jars. Big, small, narrow, wide, any mason jar I can find a use for.
When we were younger we had mason jars as cups in Park City house, we eventually broke them all and got real jars. Then recently my parents bought a bunch for storage and I have found a million of lovely ideas and pictures on tumblr revolving around mason jars.

They are so hard to find at school, the only place I have found them is far from school and rarely has them in stock. But this weekend at home they had them at the grocery store and I was so excited! My dad thought I was crazy. I thought they looked a little odd and it turns out they weren't wide mouth. Im a little bummbed but they are mason jars, you cant go wrong.


Yesterday I put everything I could in my kitchen into mason jars, from coffee to granola to tea bags. It looks so much neater!
Also a while ago I organized a lot of things in my room into mason jars. They are all over, and I love it. I put ribbons and tags on them.
I want them at my wedding too.
You can NEVER have enough mason jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment