Wednesday, February 9

What I'm Loving Wednesdays

1. Theory Sweater Dresses. I love this look on other people but I haven't been able to find any that look good on me. This past weekend I found one a Theory and love it! I bought one in black and one in charcoal. They are great to dress up with heals, or casual with tennis shoes, sandals, or flats! They are wonderful staple items.
2. Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum. I have had this bottle for about a year now and haven't run out, and I use it ALL the time! But this past weekend I left my entire bag at home so I have been without it and realized how much it helps my hair. I cant wait to get it back.
3. Green tea lemonade. I have decided to make my own because Starbucks is such a treck onto campus from where I have my classes. I brew green tea and store it in Mason jars (of course) and then simply add a packet of instant lemonade (liek the crystal light ones) when I am read and drink it straight from the jar. Makes me so excited for spring!
4. Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese. I have always been a fan of grilled cheese but recently, after Trader Joe's had it on sample, I love tomato soup. They are wonderful together (as I am sure everyone already knows) and are great since I haven't been feeling well.
5. My heart rate monitor. I have been wearing one of these for about 3 years now, just because my parents wanted to know info about how intense my work outs were. But as I have been going longer and harder I have been so reliant on it to tell me how long I work out, how hard and how many calories. I went a day with out it last week and realized how much I need it. It makes me reliable to my self to push my self and to see my progress. I am honestly not sure how people workout without them because I felt like I was just running in circles with no purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment