The calendars I made last week helped a tremendous amount so they will be staying! I get things done on the day I say as opposed to making a list of things to do for the week and pushing everything off to Sunday night. Not fun.
I had two test this week and was stressed out and studying for hours straight and I hated it. One of my New Years resolutions was to keep up with my readings for class as opposed to reading them all the night before (as I did) and it is not okay.
- I will stop procrastinating, there are syllabuses for a reason
- I will not sleep past 9 (maybe expect for sunday)
- I will go to morning practice no matter what time I went to bed the night before
- I will go to the gym 6 days a week, if I have "too much to do" that is my own fault due to procrastination and it is not a good excuses.
- I will fold and put away laundry right away
- I will make my bed each morning
- I will not go to bed with a messy room, things on my floor or a cluttered desk
- I will focus on the positives
- I will work on friendships that benefit me, not just have friends to have more friends
- I will read my alloted 20-30 minuets a day
- I will get dressed for class, not just wear norts and ts
- I will not spend so much time in my room, I will go outside, to a cafe, a bookstore, anywhere but laying in bed all day vegging.